Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Friendship

War of cameras... by Lu Ann_hun
War of cameras..., a photo by Lu Ann_hun on Flickr.

“This is how it works. I love the people in my life, and I do for my friends whatever they need me to do for them, again and again, as many times as is necessary. For example, in your case you always forgot who you are and how much you’re loved. So what I do for you as your friend is remind you who you are and tell you how much I love you. And this isn’t any kind of burden for me, because I love who you are very much. Every time I remind you, I get to remember with you, which is my pleasure.”
— James Lecesne

4 comments:

sweet pea. said...

i LOVE this.
it explains almost exactly how i feel about my friends. its crazy.

and thank you for dropping by. im very glad to know that my post had an effect on you, it always makes my heart feel so smiley =)
if its not worth it, then i suppose we'll just have to let go and try to get back to where we were in the beginning...

Jingle Poetry At Olive Garden said...

lovely quote on friendship, smiles.

Jingle Poetry At Olive Garden said...

How is your day?

Time flies, appreciated your handsome inputs to our poetry picnic.

Share a poem today.
Bless you.
Happy December,
Enjoy A Wonderful Wednesday Ahead.

xoxox

Unknown said...

beautiful reminder.

we are blessed in many ways, but at times we forget because we focus on what we might or already missed,