Thursday, September 30, 2010

Today I’m amazed of you.


Sunshine
Originally uploaded by gugolastico
Here and There
In and Out
Up and Down
I can feel you day by day

Surrounding me
Embracing me,
Being my witness in every move
Being my partner on the solitude

No one seems to care
No one seems to notice you during the day,
To notice your incredible motion
But what would be of us without you?

Today I stare
Today I look at you
Today I admire The Lord your creator
Today I’m amazed of you, our Sun!
Our never ending sparkling star!


Photo & Poem by Gugo

7 comments:

Dulçe ♥ said...

Great tribute to our number 1 star
So ofetn we take it for granted...
Lovely poem
:)

Lu Ann said...

Just like Dulce said: a great great tribute to who I know you love and praise, Gugo.

This is a very magnifique poem, very touching.
I admire you so much...

Some kind of courage. said...

thank you so much! wow Really.. well I really hope everything turns out alright...haha thats cool! how old are you?if I may ask..
well those verses just gave me a boost up.<3

Some kind of courage. said...

haha thats really cool!
Yes yes :D
Well, Keep writing!
I'm opened to learn more <3

Kristen Haskell said...

A Beautitul prayer!

Climb2Nowhere said...

Beautiful and positive message!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

http://thursdaypoetsrallypoetry.wordpress.com/2010/10/27/the-celebrate-poet-of-september-award-nomination-announcement/

please vote for fellow posts,
you are nominated, you win one vote, if you vote for other poets, you win another vote.

upon join the voting, you win at least a runner up award .
Thanks for the attention.